Monday 7 September 2015

Hotel near Dubai Airport: Perfect for worldwide travellers

My company was running a special business event this week. Therefore, I was told to book three suites in a luxury Hotel near Dubai Airport for myself and our new business clients.


 I had already known about Al Bustan Centre and Residences to be the most popular hotel-apartment and a great hub for various tourists and the fact that it also became the home for the world’s elite athletes of the recently concluded 6th Fazza IPC Powerlifting World Cup Dubai 2015. In addition to this, it has an impressive Shopping Mall packed with a plethora of leading brands. Looking at the huge appreciations that Al Bustan Centre has gathered for its amazing facilities and services, I knew that my business clients and I would have a great stay here. 

Among the other Dubai Hotel Apartments, Al Bustan Centre stands majestically tall, with the charm of Arabian hospitality, spacious lobby, luxurious meeting rooms and business centre, amazing dining options, and retail outlets. I was optimistic about everything and my optimistic views about the hotel matched with the reaction that I received from my clients, especially, because our special business event was run very successfully. Starting from check in until the check-out, the entire stay was awesome. I was elated to see how efficiently the entire hotel staff worked together to uphold the high standards of customer service. The Fitness Centre at Al Bustan Centre and Residences offers separate spaces for men and women; my clients not only enjoyed the fitness classes, but also liked the relaxing therapies and massages at the hotel’s spa. Be it corporate meetings, luncheons or a special family event, Al Bustan Residence has everything for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment